Archive for July, 2010
Summers’ end will see some nice improvements for Sage Timberline Office. New features will allow greater flexibility and improved integration features. Some enhancements to look forward to include:
1. You will be able to send Attachments (Change Orders, RFI’s, Submittals, and more) directly to the DocuVault in Document Management.
2. Use Rules-based Routing in Document Management to simplify and automate the selection of routing lists, using criteria such as document type.
3. You will be able to import an estimate change into Job Cost.
4. A number of window sizes will be optimized for easier data entry, viewing and usability.
5. It will be easier to look up or edit an existing Change Order or Change Request.
6. You will be able to automate the estimate creation or update process by linking OnScreen Takeoff conditions with Estimating Items and Assemblies.
As the release date gets closer – I will sure to update you and let you know how soon you can expect to enjoy these new and exciting enhancements.